My name is Dustin and I’m fullstack software engineer from Germany. I have an extensive experience in software development in consideration of high quality standards.
To me, fullstack really means:
- Choose the correct repo strategy (single or mono).
- Setup a CI/DI pipeline.
- Deploy with zero downtime.
- Scale and rollback at any time.
- Infrastructure changes and builds are reproducible.
- Programming language and application frameworks are choosen based on team-knowledge and project requirements.
- Use the best communications tools e.g Hangout, Slack.
- Use a process framework like Scrum.
To me, quality really means:
- Write unit, integration and performance tests.
- Test your app in real world conditions aka E2E tests.
- Establish Coding Standards.
- Follow best-practices of the community.
Build, Measure, learn your entire life!
In my free time, I love to collaborate with the Opensource-Community. I'm also maintainer of several opensource projects. Check out my Github Profile.