my name is Dustin and I’m fullstack software engineer from Germany. I have an extensive experience in software development in consideration of high quality standards.
To me, fullstack really means:
- Choose the correct repo strategy (single or mono).
- Setup a CI/CD pipeline.
- Deploy with zero downtime.
- Scale and rollback at any time.
- Infrastructure changes and builds are reproducible.
- Use the best communications tools e.g Hangout, Slack.
- Choose the best language and framework for the job.
- Use a process framework like Scrum/Kanban.
To me, quality really means:
- Write unit, integration and performance tests.
- Have CI/CD on your fingertips.
- Test your app in real world conditions aka E2E tests.
- Establish Coding Standards.
- Follow best-practices of the community.
Build, Measure, learn your entire life!
Currently, I’m working at dynabase . We are helping our industrial customers to efficiently archieve their digital production targets and visions.
In my free time, I love to collaborate with the Opensource-Community. I’m also maintainer of several opensource projects. Check out my Github Profile .